Continental Properties is hiring a Director of Talent Development to join our team of dedicated professionals at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The role will provide critical contributions and support our Talent priorities as a part of our overall HR strategy. You will partner with the VP of Human Resources, the HR Team and Leadership to optimize Talent and Culture. This position will lead learning and development, key HR projects, performance management, and talent review/succession planning as well as support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and HR analytics.
The successful candidate will build relationships, drive continuous improvement, embrace diversity of thought and role-model teamwork. If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, are unafraid to roll-up your sleeves and drive for results, you are what we are looking for.
- Support and further our culture of learning through empowerment, continuous improvement, and a growth mindset
- Evaluate and evolve the state of current and future leadership capabilities for purposes of talent/succession planning
- Coordinate efforts to ensure Continental’s talent development programs and initiatives set clear priorities for KSA (knowledge, skill and ability) enhancement aligned with our ongoing and future success
- Influence, inform and lead organizational development and talent initiatives such as onboarding, performance management, engagement, teambuilding and talent planning
- Design and lead Continental’s learning and development programs and training content to include the exploration of external partners, subject matter experts and available solutions to deliver ongoing strategic goals
- Contribute to the development and execution of our HR strategy and Team
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in HR); advanced degree or certifications desired
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive experience in one or more areas integral to HR
- Deep knowledge of talent management principles and experience in learning and development, performance coaching, project management and talent planning
- Someone skilled at orchestrating efforts across various functions in an organization, cross-team collaboration and influencing without authority
- A clear communicator of information, ideas, and training to individuals or groups in a manner that engages, facilitates understanding, and enables the application and retention of concepts and skills
- High attention to detail and strong organizational, task and project management skills
- A positive attitude and high energy, someone that enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks, learns quickly and will thrive in Continental’s dynamic environment