- Know and understand ReedTMS Logistics driver qualification standards, Department of Transportation Regulations, Federal and State Employment Laws. Execute daily practices that support those qualifications standards and regulations.
- Obtain driver leads and contact potential candidates via phone, e-mail, web, text and referrals as necessary to establish contact and begin building rapport. Pro-actively reach out to and engage every qualified lead.
- Promote ReedTMS Logistics by being a positive “first contact” and company advocate by accurately and professionally expressing the opportunities and benefits working for ReedTMS Logistics.
- Request MVR, PSP and background reports from Consumer Reporting Agencies to use in the approval process. Conduct employment verifications and obtain drug & alcohol results from previous employers.
- Review all applicant information and reports to assess specified qualifications as outlined by Company and DOT standards and determine if applicants qualify for conditional employment.
- Conduct and schedule interviews with pre-qualified candidates with the necessary personnel.
- Issue denials of employment to non-qualified applicants via professional phone interaction or other means of communication, and record information as determined by regulations or Company standards.
- Schedule and confirm orientation start date with applicants and notify pertinent ReedTMS Logistics personnel of orientation attendees as well as coordinating applicant transportation to orientation site if needed.
- Create all applicants onboarding material needed before the start of orientation and gather any necessary information to complete the drivers’ necessary files.
- Image all driver documents into ReedTMS’s system as well as send all necessary hiring documents to HR.
- Evaluate and establish beneficial recruiting resources to utilize and successfully generate leads and attract potential drivers to meet Company hiring goals.
- Maintain/update applicant database and provide reports as requested such as sourcing reports, applicant tracking, and other recruiting based data as directed by management.
- Prepare and present professional and accurate information about ReedTMS Logistics driving opportunities as needed to potential applicants.