Continental Properties is looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our team of dedicated professionals as an Human Resources Generalist – Learning & Development Emphasis at our home office in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
In addition to managing day-to-day talent management/employee relations solutions, this position will work closely with leaders and teams to create, implement, and deliver sustainable learning solutions, including management/leadership development, fundamental soft skills, and team dynamics. The HR Generalist will consult and collaborate with key business partners to identify organization needs and determine learning solutions to drive business results.
- Design and effectively deliver workshops and other relevant and interactive learning experiences to support strategic priorities and drive business results.
- Demonstrate agility by continuously evaluating learning impact and adjusts learning experiences to match business needs and pace.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, virtual training). Is a subject matter expert on learning and development innovation, best practices, and strategies throughout the different lines of business.
- Manage and maintain existing development programs. Partner with others in the organization to deliver high quality learning experiences.
- Manage communications, internal promotions, program timelines and key stakeholders.
- Other talent development and HR responsibilities, including employee relations, as assigned.
Skills Critical for Success:
- Minimum of three (3) years of HR experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or Human Resources, or in place of a degree, 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with instructional design, facilitation, and employee relations; performance management, training and development methodologies preferred.
- A proactive, self-starter with the ability to set and manage priorities.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality on all job-related matters.
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by our eight consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Exceptional company culture that encourages -innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
- Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time
- Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards team members based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
- For team members who are interested, informal offsite gatherings and company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
- Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and an annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.