Direct Supply is building the future of senior living technology, helping connect the spectrum of healthcare in order to improve the lives of millions of seniors!
In the Learning Consultant role, you’ll play an instrumental role in equipping our Partners with the skills needed for the future of our business. You’ll advance our professional and technical development curriculum and learning experiences to support the organization’s development needs. You’ll collaborate to provide customized learning solutions and accessible learning opportunities to build the critical skills to fuel our growth.
You’ll work with the Director, Talent Development to create and implement the professional and technical learning strategy and drive adoption of new learning formats. You’ll consult with HR Business Partners and Leaders on both company-wide and department-specific learning needs to drive performance.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Design, curate and facilitate professional development curriculum and personalized development experiences in alignment with the critical skills needed to transform and grow our business.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement an updated competency model to serve as the foundation for development and aligns with our talent strategies and ensure relevance over time.
- Consult with HR Business Partners to define critical skills and curate learning paths and external opportunities to build technical and leadership skills.
- Lead and evolve our Partner HyperGrowth Roadmap and activities to build Partners’ knowledge and skill in advanced technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and expertise to personalize and scale learning leveraging technology, including implementation of the Workday Learn LMS and on-demand learning.
- Lead and refine our Partner Onboarding and Orientation programs to ensure a positive experience for new Partners joining Direct Supply.
- Serve as the lead curriculum designer and learning consultant for our Sales Training Program.
- Embed inclusion and diversity practices into our learning programs, paths, and experiences.
- Prepare impactful presentations, proposals, and materials to present to Leadership and influence them to gain alignment.
- Develop systematic approach to measure learning effectiveness to ensure ongoing relevance, impact, and improvement of development experiences.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Organizational Development, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing organization-wide learning strategies and programs within a software/technology company or working with a highly technical workforce
- Demonstrated use of business acumen and strategic mindset to align learning initiatives to corporate objectives
- Prior experience assessing and incorporating a competency model into the learning strategy and designs
- Prior experience assessing, selecting, and managing vendor partners to deliver learning solutions
- Demonstrated success designing and curating learning content at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated success in influencing and driving change management and engagement efforts for key company initiatives
- Flexible approach to tailor programs and practices to our company and culture
- Effective analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- A polished and compelling communicator (writing and verbal) who can influence effectively at multiple levels
- Experience successfully facilitating dynamic and interactive training sessions and adapting style for audience