Direct Supply is building the future of senior living technology, helping connect the spectrum of healthcare in order to improve the lives of millions of seniors!
In the Senior Talent Development Consultant role, you’ll be at the forefront of advancing our talent programs and designing solutions to propel our business forward through our people. You’ll take a collaborative, data-driven approach to designing talent and leadership programs that accelerate the development of our Partners and strengthen our leadership pipeline. In this role, you’ll work with the Director, Talent Development to design, implement, and drive adoption of inclusive talent programs and practices that focus on leadership development, high-potential development strategies, talent management and succession planning.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Design, curate and facilitate leadership development curriculum and personalized development experiences for leaders aligned to the skills needed to transform and grow our business.
- Design programs and experiences to accelerate the development of high potential senior leader cohorts and increase exposure to Executive leadership.
- Lead our Rotational Development Program, championing program goals and Participant interests while influencing senior leader stakeholders and HR Business Partners.
- Drive the ongoing development of and change management for company-wide talent programs and practices aligned to business objectives, leveraging Workday’s Talent Suite functionality with HRIS support.
- Lead and refine semi-annual talent review process to focus on the development needs of high potential and key talent and support HR Business Partners in talent review sessions.
- Design and implement an effective succession planning approach to identify, develop, and move successors within the organization to strengthen the leadership pipeline and reduce risk.
- Support critical role and skill identification and partner with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to build internal and external talent plans for the organization and by area.
- Prepare impactful presentations, proposals, and materials to present to Senior Leadership/Executives and influence Senior Leadership to gain alignment.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Organizational Development, or related field
- 8+ years of experience designing organization-wide talent strategies and programs for a business, including proven consulting experience in working with senior-level leadership
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a software/technology company or work with a highly technical workforce
- Demonstrated success in driving change management efforts and engagement for key company initiatives
- Effective analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Additional Items of Interest:
- Experience designing talent programs in Workday