Members-Only Special Program!
Making sense of Employee Engagement and Performance Management
Presented by Jason Lauritsen
Friday, August 18, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Crowne Plaza Hotel
10499 Innovation Drive
This is a FREE, member-only event! Registration is limited to the first 60 members! *
* Not a member? Join today and start benefiting right away with this high-value program!
About the Program:
Increasing employee engagement while improving performance management has become the top HR priority in most organizations. But what exactly is the best strategy to make it happen? Depending upon where you look, the answers vary widely.
- Can you create a performance manage process that employees and managers won’t hate?
- Do you have to have a survey to improve engagement?
- How do I get my managers to take ownership of the process?
- And the list goes on….
- Gain a deeper understanding of the fundamentals of employee engagement and performance management
- Explore new research about what drives employee engagement
- Discover actions you can take to most significantly improve engagement
- Learn how to evolve your performance management towards a more human-friendly approach
About the Speaker:
Jason Lauritsen is a keynote speaker and employee engagement expert. His keynote our Spring Conference in 2015 remains one of our highest-rated programs ever! His passionate, engaging and thought-provoking style will challenge you to think differently. A former corporate Human Resources executive, Jason has dedicated his career to helping leaders build organizations that are good for both people and profits.
Most recently, he led the research team for Quantum Workplace’s Best Places to Work program where he has studied the employee experience at thousands of companies to understand what the best workplaces in the world do differently than the rest.
Jason is the co-author of the book, Social Gravity: Harnessing the Natural Laws of Relationships. Connect with Jason at www.JasonLauritsen.com.