The National Association of African Americans in Human Resources (NAAAHR) Milwaukee Chapter invites you to its 3rd biennial Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Conference, "The Power of Diversity, Inclusion & Equity: Having the Courage to Impact Change," featuring nationally known thought leaders in the areas of Diversity, Compliance and Human Resources. This conference will be a full day of exciting learning for Human Resources, Organizational Development, Diversity Practitioners, Executives and Leaders.
Highlights of this year's conference include the following:
- An opening keynote address presented by Johné Battle, author, professor and speaker with Korn Ferry, entitled, "The Inclusive Leader: Executive Immersion”
- A closing keynote address presented by Joan Buccigrossi, Head of Global Diversity and Inclusion with Alcon, entitled “Becoming a ‘Woke’ Ally: Hazards & Strategies Toward Honorable Action”
- A choice of breakout session selections individually or concentrated on specific tracks of delivery focused on change, leadership and workforce engagement
- A dynamic lunch panel discussion entitled "Moving From Talk to Action"
- Interactive tools to help you make the most of your opportunities to connect with professionals passionate about diversity from the Milwaukee-area and beyond
There is no way you will want to miss this event! Lucky for you, registration opens TODAY! Click here for registration and additional conference information.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, November 15, 2019.
Alvin Hill, Jr.